Other terms and conditions applicable to the use of the website
You agree that the use of the website is at your own risk. In particular, you understand that:
- You should not rely on the content presented on the website: The content of the website is intended for general information only. It is not a technical, financial or legal advice or any other kind of advice you should rely on. In particular, it does not constitute an invitation or authorization to use software services for any unlawful purpose, nor does it provide legal advice on the lawfulness of their use for a particular purpose. Before you do or omit any activity based on the content on the website, You must: (i) verify that the relevant software service meets your specific needs, (ii) review any conditions that apply to that service. If you are not sure, we recommend that you contact the appropriate software service for professional or technical advice.
- Information on the Website may be incomplete or outdated: Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on the Site, we make no representations or warranties, express or implied, that the content on the Site is accurate, complete or current is. We are under no obligation to update any information on the Website and always advise you to check the software provider's website before purchasing any goods or services. This website does not contain every software provider and every available software offer.
- We are not responsible for websites we link to: If our website contains links to other sites and resources of third parties, these links are provided for informational purposes only. Such links should not be interpreted as confirmed by us. We have no control over the content of these pages or resources. If you click on links to other websites, you are leaving this website immediately.
- Advertising Disclaimer: This website is a comparison and revision page. In order to be able to offer this site free of charge and for free, we use links that allow us to charge a fee for referring to software service partners. The order and ranking of the software services in our comparison charts may be affected by commercial factors such as general popularity, conversion and performance data. Our reviews, order and ranking may change from time to time.
We may from time to time update and change the site to reflect changes in user needs and business priorities. We will do our best to communicate any major changes.
We can terminate or delete the operation of the website
The website is provided free of charge.
We do not guarantee that the website or any content on it is always available uninterrupted. We may suspend, revoke or restrict the availability of all or part of the Website for business and operational reasons. We will try to communicate a suspension or revocation statement.
How to use material on the website
You may only use the Site and its content for your personal, non-commercial purposes. You may not use any portion of the content on the Site for any commercial purpose without obtaining a license from us or our licensors.
We own or license all intellectual property rights to the Site and the material published on it. These works are protected by copyright laws and treaties throughout the world. All these rights are reserved.
Our responsibility for your losses or damages
We do not exclude or limit our liability to our users where it is not permitted by law to do so. This is the liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, employees or suppliers and fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
Please note that we only provide the website for home and private use. You agree not to use the Site for any commercial or business purpose, and we are not responsible for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption or loss of opportunity.
- We exclude all implied terms, warranties, representations, or other terms and conditions that may apply to the Site or any Content on the Site.
- We are not liable for any loss or damage, whether for contracts, tort (including negligence), breaches of statutory charges or the like, even if they are foreseeable, under or in connection with
- the use of the website or the inability to use the website or
- the use of the content displayed on the website.
In particular we are not liable for indirect or consequential damages.
We are not responsible for viruses and you should not own us
While we make every effort to ensure that the site is free from bugs, errors, viruses and other malware, we can not guarantee that it will always be so. You are responsible for the configuration of your information technology, computer programs and platform that you use to access our website. We recommend that you always use your own anti-virus software.
You must not misuse the Website by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain access to the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database associated with the Website. You must not attack the Site through a Denial of Service or Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attack. By violating this provision, you would commit a crime under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report such violation to the relevant law enforcement agencies and we will work with these authorities by sharing your identity with them. In the event of such a violation, your right to use the website will cease immediately.
You and we both agree that only the courts are responsible for disputes or matters relating to the website. Unless you are a consumer in another country.
Our agreement is exclusive with you only